Music Together of South Dayton - Updated Payment Policies
When Submitting a Card (Debit or Credit) Payment:
- Payment must be made IN FULL upon completing your online registration. Online payments cannot be taken after the registration form is completed and submitted.
- Any discounts you have automatically received in the past (continuing family $10 discount, $5 referral discounts, etc) must now be applied using special coupon codes if paying online. If you are eligible for a coupon code, you will receive it from our center via email. The code MUST be applied during the registration process, or it cannot be used.
- Refunds - At this time, no refunds can be offered for online payments. If you pay online and need to cancel your registration, the payment will be applied to a future semester.
When Submitting a Paper (Check) Payment:
- Tuition checks must be received no later than two weeks before your start date in order to be applied towards your registration for the semester.
- If there is a need for a payment plan throughout the semester, arrangements can be made with the Center Director. With a payment plan, the first tuition installment must be made no later than two weeks before your start date. The final installment must be made by the end of the semester, or by the deadline specified by the Center Director.
- Refunds- A tuition refund, minus the $10 registration fee, will be available to those who cancel before the first day of classes. No refunds will be available after the first day of class, but makeups can be arranged based on availability.
Failure to submit payment no later than two weeks before your start date, whether online or by check, will result in your name taken off the class list and the possibility that your seat will be offered up to another family.
For late registrants, the two-week rule will be waived, provided that payment is immediately submitted the day they register.
For more questions regarding our payment policy, please contact us at email@example.com.