Making Music Together® with the Dayton Community for Over 10 Years!
Did you know that all children are musical? Have you ever wondered what you can do to nurture the musical growth of your child, regardless of your own musical ability? Experience Music Together® and find out how important--and how fun--your role can be!
A Music Together® Class is…
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythmic chants and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the learning styles of young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child's music environment- regardless of their own musical abilities.
- 45-60 minutes of pure fun with your child every week, which leads to a lifetime of music making memories!
Our Music Together classes build on your child's natural enthusiasm for music and movement. We'll help you provide your child with the basic musical skills needed to enjoy school and social musical activities, and to study an instrument should he or she choose to do so.
You can read more about the Music Together worldwide program at http://www.musictogether.com
We are having fun making music together at the following Dayton-area locations. Click on "Classes" at the top of the page to find a list of class offerings to see what's available in your area!